Notice to vacate

Notice to vacate



Do you have a tenant that has failed to pay rent? Are you ready to proceed with eviction proceedings?

Before commencing with eviction proceedings, in terms of the Rental Housing Act 1999, a minimum of one month notice must be given to a renter when a lease agreement is about to be cancelled.

Therefore, you will need to send the tenant a notice to vacate, terminating the lease, and requesting the tenant vacate within 30 days.

After purchasing this agreement, please email and we will request the details of the parties and draft your notice to vacate.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Notice to vacate”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *